Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cheating First Ladies



















*Attention what you are about to hear is absolutely not true.*

Oprah- Wlecome to today's show! On today's show the topic will be cheating first ladies.We have the President Obama and his wife Michelle on the show with us today. Michelle is here to tell Obama a secret.

Oprah- Michelle, what is your secret you need to tell Obama?

Michelle- Well Oprah, I have been holding a secret from Obama for a really long time. It's going to hurt me to tell him. I have been cheating on him for 6 months with McCain.

Everyone- Booo Booo Booo

Oprah- Well Michelle are you ready to tell Obama?

Michelle- Yes, I am ready to tell him.

Oprah- Ok. Mr. President Obama come on out.

Obama- Hello Oprah.

Oprah- Mr. President Michelle has something to tell you. Michelle any time your ready.

Michelle- Baby you know I love you, but I have been cheating on you with John McCain for 6 months now.

Obama- What? Why? What's he got that I don't?

Michelle- Nothing, I love you. He don't matter. It was a stupid mistake.

Obama- It's ok. I love you too. As long as you promise never to do it again.

Michelle- I promise!

No comments: