Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rabbit Babies



C- Good afternoon, all. You are listening to Caterpillar Chat. We have the white rabbit here with us today from Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland. Might we get a round of applause for the white rabbit?
WR- Thank you, thank you.
C- How are you on this fine day?
WR- Just fine, thank you. I wasn’t late, was I?
C- No, I believe you’re right on time.
WR- Good, I always seem to be late!
C- So I’ve heard. What is it that you were so very late for anyway? Everyone is dying to know.
WR- What do you think? I said I was late for a very important DATE! I was supposed to take my wife out for tea at the Hatter’s.
C- Well I do hope she forgave you for being late.
WR-Oh, she was very, very understanding.
C- I hope so, cause she has something she needs to tell you.
WR- What are you talking about?
C- I’ll let her tell you. Let’s say hello to the white rabbits wife, Mrs. Rabbit.
WR- What are you doing here honey?
MR- I came here to tell you something.
WR- What?
MR- I’m late.
WR- Oh, that’s alright. I was late before.
MR- No, I’m LATE.
WR- So was I…
MR- NO, I’m LATE!
WR- Ooohhhh… That’s alright, we’ve always wanted a family.
MR-That’s not all.
WR- What else is there Honey?
MR- They belong to the March Hare.
WR- Are you BEEPing kidding me!?
MR- No, I’m sorry.
WR- I’ll kill him! Bring that BEEP out here!
C- As you wish.
WR- What the BEEP!?
MH- WHAT!? I’ll mess you up homes!
MH- Don’t be mad at me ‘cause you aren’t man enough for her!
WR- Not man enough!? I’ll show you man enough!
MH- What are you gonna do!?
WR- I’m gonna kick your BEEP!
MH- Bring it, you BEEPing BEEP!
C- Alrighty then, SECURITY! That’s all that we have time for today. Please tune in next week when we all get to find out who Alice’s baby’s father REALLY Is!

No comments: