Monday, November 10, 2008

This is the Mushroom Factory





Welcome to the Mushroom Factory!

Caterpillar: Welcome to the Mushroom factory! What can I help you with?
Alice: Well Mr. Caterpillar what do you have?
Caterpillar: Well here in the factory we have many things such as potions, cakes, and five wonderful flavors of different kinds of mushrooms.
Alice: OH all those things sound delightful but see I have kind of a little problem.
Caterpillar: Well what’s the problem Ms. Alice? I’m sure we can find something to your liking.
Alice: All my life I have had a desire to be able to stay the same size.
Caterpillar: The same size! What do you mean the size?
Alice: Ever since I’ve been down here in this hole, I’ve had this problem of growing or shrinking constantly, and I’m sick of it
Caterpillar: Well Ms. Alice I’ll see what my cooks in the back can do for you.
Alice: Oh thank you Mr. Caterpillar!
Caterpillar: Duchess, Queen… Alice needs you to make her something that will stop her from growing and shrinking… like some of our famous squashed mushrooms.
Duchess: Oh yes, squashed mushrooms with a little of our special secret ingredient will for sure do the job! I’m just positive that this will make her stay normal FOR-EV-ER! HA HA HA!
Queen: Our secret ingredient? har har har! I’m sure she will get exactly what she wants… NORMALITY!
Duchess: Come on Queen, we had better get to work if we want to make sweet little Alice back to the perfect angel she once was.

The Queen and Duchess begin working on the squashed mushrooms to fix Alice’s problem, they should be done in a few minutes!
(DING DING!!!)
Queen: Here you are Caterpillar; tell Alice I hope she gets well soon!
Caterpillar: Thank you very much ladies. Here you go Alice, the Queen, Duchess, and I all hope that these mushrooms do the trick and you go back to your normal state! See you later, goodbye!
Alice: Thanks for your kindness Caterpillar. See you soon, but hopefully not because I’m back in here begging for more help! Goodbye.
When Alice returned home, she consumed the mushrooms and immediately became dizzy and tired, then all the sudden she heard a KLUNK! The Queen always wanted her beheaded so she added the special ingredient which made her head fall off.

No comments: