Friday, October 17, 2008

Alice and the White Rabbit rosie

















Alice and The White Rabbit

Rabbit took his pocket watch out of his pocket and looked at Alice.

Rabbit – Well Ello Love!

Alice – He He Hello there Mr. Rabbit

Rabbit – How are you on this fine day?

Alice – I’m quite well, baffled I must say to be talking to a rabbit.

Rabbit – (Chuckles) it’s a strange day in deed.

Alice – A strange day?

Rabbit – Well really more of a magical day….

Alice – Magical?

Rabbit – Yes my dear, you must think outside the box, open a new door, expand your mind and see what id there, without over analyzing.

Alice – I see, well then, I am Alice, what’s your name?

Rabbit – I am Newman, servant to a queen, lovely to meet you.

Alice – You too. A queen?

Rabbit – Yes, but let’s not get into that now, tell me a little about yourself.

Alice – Well I’m eleven years old, I have a cat named dumiah, I enjoy her and reading.

Rabbit – Very lovely. Well my dear, Alice! Would you enjoy to see some more miraculous things?

Alice – Oh yes, very much.

Rabbit – Well take this and eat it.

Alice – Hmm will this appears to be a pink fortune cookie. How strange, but who wouldn’t trust a talking rabbit? Crunch

Rabbit – Enjoyable. No?

Alice – Yes very, very good, I feel very excited and at ease.

Rabbit – Well my friend we must be on our way, to the land of wonder. Follow me now. I will see you at the bottom.

Alice – Okay, I shall.

Rabbit – Do not be afraid, it will exceed your wildest dreams.

Alice and the Rabbit jump down the hole.



No comments: