Friday, October 17, 2008

Wonderland of Alice and White Rabbit
















Kayla Faucett

Katie Colley

Spencer Goodman

Ashley Urtado

What would Alice say if she were to talk to the White Rabbit?

Alice: White Rabbit, White Rabbit, why is it that you never talk to me?

WR: Oh Alice, Alice, I wonder why you do not talk to you, probably because I do not

Like you!

Alice: But why? Mr. Rabbit I have never done anything to you!

WR: Why in the world would I want to talk to a little, blonde, stupid girl?

Alice: I am not stupid! I am a very smart young woman! Why won’t you just give me a

Chance and talk to me?

WR: I guess because I don’t want to. Now go along and leave me alone!

Alice: Ok, then I have a question for you, a very important one too.

WR: Ugh, fine go ahead and waste my time. What is it? But hurry it up, you’ve already

Made me late, very, very late.

Alice: UGH! How rude you are!

WR: Are you going to ask the question or what? Come on little girl, I’m late, remember?

Alice: How can you be so late when you have a beautiful golden pocket watch to remind

You of what time it is?

WR: What a fantastic question Alice, I’m probably late because I forgot to check the

Time!

Alice: Stop calling me a little girl! I am nine years old, more than halfway to becoming

An adult!

WR: I will call you whatever pleases me and I am much older and more wise than you so

Don’t you talk to me about being an adult!

Alice: Ok, fine. I guess I give up on us being friends. I just wanted you to trust me

Enough so you could eventually tell me the importance of the hole that I always

See you crawling in.

WR: What makes you think I want you to know about my hole? And what makes you

Think it is very important? I guess since it is my hole, that would make me

Important too!

Alice: Yes, yes you are important. That is why I want to be your friend.

WR: Well I will consider being your friend, just give me some time to think. I better run,

I am very, very, VERY late now! Goodbye!

No comments: