Friday, October 17, 2008


















Alice- oh great way to go alice! do you really have to drink everything that says "Drink me"! now, how will i ever get out of here? Should i try to eat my way out or should i just wait and see what happens? Oh my god! My cloths dont even fit! My feet are huge too! Gosh, look how fat i look! How am i gonna get myself back to my normal size? Maybe i will find another bottle lying around. My goodness, its hot in this little house! i cant breathe! Maybe i didn't grow at all, perhaps everything else shrunk.

Bill- Haha! Look at Alice! How are you gonna get yourself out of this one?

Rabbit- I've never seen such a huge girl before, have you Bill.

Bill- Haha! i sure haven't. not since your mom came to Thanks Giving last year, Anyways.

Alice- you two just need to shut up and figure out a way to get my huge arse out of here.

Rabbit- Since you're such a big drinker maybe you should look for a bottle that says "Shrink me"

Bill- i think we should just sit out here and have a good laugh at you.

Alice- I cant believe you guys are going to be so mean.

Rabbit- I didn't know they made clothes that big, did you Bill.

Bill- I dont know, maybe you should ask your mom where she shops.

Alice- Alright, no more jokes! Just get me out of here.

Rabbit- Ok, eat this.

Alice- Mmm... Cake.

Jeremy Gulick

No comments: