Friday, October 17, 2008

Stuck in between a hard place and a rock



















Alice- Oh great way to go Alice! Do you really have to drink everything that says “Drink Me”! Now, how will I ever get out of here? Should I try to eat my way out, or should I just wait and see what happens? Oh my god! My clothes don’t even fit! My feet are huge too! Gosh, look how fat I look! How am I gonna get myself back to my normal size? Maybe I will find another bottle lying around. My goodness, it’s hot in this little house! I can’t breathe! Maybe I didn’t grow at all, perhaps everything else shrunk.

Bill- Haha! Look at Alice! How are you gonna get yourself out of this one?

Rabbit- I’ve never seen such a huge girl before, have you Bill?

Bill- Haha! I sure haven’t. Not since your mom came to Thanks Giving last year, anyways.

Alice- You two just need to shut up and figure out a way to get my huge arse out of here!

Rabbit- Since you’re such a big drinker maybe you should look for a bottle that says “Shrink Me”.

Bill- I think we should just sit out here and have a good laugh at you!

Alice- I can’t believe you guys are going to be that mean!

Rabbit- I didn’t know they made clothes that big, did you Bill?

Bill- I don’t know, maybe you should ask your mom where she shops.

Alice- Alright, no more jokes! Just get me out of here!

Rabbit- Ok, eat this.

Alice- Mmm… Cake!

No comments: